The College of Business Education is looking for a qualified applicant who will be engaged as Marketing Officer for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate will be engaged with Marketing Team of the College in fulfilling objectives of the College aligned with Marketing and Communication
The primary purpose of this position is to promote marketing strategies, promote products and services, disseminate College information to various stakeholders after consultation with relevant authorities and manage communications of the College.
The successful candidate will be responsible in the following:
- To assist in public relations and marketing activities such as writing features for College Newsletter, carrying out photographic assignments and handling of advertisements;
- To assist in the collection and editing of materials for Radio, Television and social media production and circulation;
- To analyze criticisms, public complaints and enquiries with a view to improving and promoting College public image by suggesting to the Management appropriate remedial measures;
- To implement the College Marketing and Communications Policy and Guidelines in order to promote College’s brand, products and services;
- To assist in developing efficient system in handling customers and advise
- Management on appropriate remedial measures in order to improve service delivery;
- To assist in making sure that College visibility is intensified;
- To provide technical assistance to staff and students;
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by superior.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates competency in Online communications;
- Creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual;
- Time management skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Excellent computer skills in MS – Excel, MS-Word, MS-Power Point;
- English language fluency required
- Team player who can work independently.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Marketing Management or Marketing and Public Relations;
- Possession of English Language Procifiency Certificate will be added advantage.
- Duration of Engagement
- The successful applicant will be hired for a period of 6 months. The start date is immediately. The position is located in Dar es Salaam.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their covering letter, CV, academic certificate and transcripts to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
The closing date for receiving application will be 21st February, 2022 at 16.00 hours (East African Time).