Ensure ATC and loading and picking Process is done in smooth way.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure ATC and loading slips are received before trucks are loaded.
- Count and record finished loaded trucks
- Prepare Loading and Picking reports for particular shift.
- Underweight /overweight trucks to be reported immediately to shift engineers
- Ensure Picking is done only after truck loading is completed.
- Any ATC having problem should be reported to shift Engr/ HOD
- Perform any related duties as may assigned by Senior/Head of Department
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- At least 2 years of related experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English and Swahili)
- Problems solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development