Vacancy exists in Power systems department for the following position:
Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
Basic EPG, parts and product knowledge, installations Basic understanding of Caterpillar products.
High level understanding of management, financial and business practice
Skills: Attention to details, Good IT knowledge, communication and negotiation skills.
Location: Dar es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To test and commission all generators including AMF/ ATS and sync panels
- To carry out load survey, load sizing and advise customer’s correct size of generator for intended application.
- To support sales team for any technical issues and alert them on new technology or specific customer technical requirement.
- To provide vital information that gives sales lead.
- Act as consultant in supporting customer and our sub-contractors on technical issues.
- Advise Sub- contractors on specific CAT installation standard on generators
- Gather technical information from Contractors Registration Board on new / updated regulations and share with the team members.
- To supervise sub-contractors on projects implementation and ensuring site meetings are attended and keeping the manager on track.
- Follow up on customer complaints related with product or installation work.
- Carry out basic onsite customer training on operation, maintenance and basic trouble shooting.
- Ensure all company property under Application Engineer’s custody are kept in good condition and report any defect immediately as when occurs.
- Update customer on his / her orders from the date of order to commissioning.
- Write and share a clear signed report in any site visit or site job executed, closed follow up on the pending issues, and any customer complaint aiming to resolve their technical problem on time
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management
Applications should be sent to: HRTZ@Mantrac.co.tz