VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT RE-ADVERTISEMENT
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. The Agency is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations through Weighbridges.
In making sure that the Agency strengthens the capacity to perform its functions effectively, the Regional Manager TANROADS – Coast seeks to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian Citizens to fill the available vacancies at Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Coast on contract terms as follows;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Appointments will be on Contract Terms of Two Years (2), (renewable) subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
POSITION TITTLE: SECRETARY (Regional Manager’s Office)-1 Vacancy (RE-ADVERTISED)
POSITION RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Incharge of Accounts and Administration
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the Regional Manager’s and Office’s diary
- Makes appointments for the Regional Manager
- Attend to telephone calls
- Attend to visitors
- Manage records movement
- Write minutes during meetings
- Undertake general secretarial and word processing duties for the Regional Manager
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Must have Certificate of Secondary Education Examination
- Must have Certificate in Secretarial Duties or NTA 5 Certificate from a recognized Institution
- Not above 45 years of age
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English Languages in both written and spoken
REMUNERATION: As per TANROADS Scale 3.1
- Any Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this advertisement is invited to apply.
- Applicants who are employed should route their application through their employers
- Any person with unresolved criminal offences need NOT apply
- All applications should have at least two names of referees and their contract address and reliable telephone numbers for contact (failure to provide two referees will result to a disqualification)
- All copies of Academic certificates and birth certificates MUST be certified (not copied certification)
- Submission of a certified copy of birth certificate is a MUST, Affidavits will not be considered
- All applicants must attach one colored passport size to their application letters
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
- Testimonial, Partial transcripts and result slips will NOT be accepted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only candidates who are willing to join the Agency immediately after being notified are invited to send application letters.
Lobbying and canvassing of employment will not be entertained and will work to the applicant’s disadvantage.
Please send your handwritten application Letter, academic and birth certificates as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (cv) to the address shown below. Late as well as incomplete applications will not be considered
The Regional Manager
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
P.0 BOX 30150
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 February 2022.