Links and Partnership Officer
The College of Business Education is looking for a qualified applicant who will be engaged as Links and Partnership Officer for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate will be engaged with Coordinator for Links and Partnership of the College in fulfilling objectives of the College.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist in managing corporate partnerships and develop long term strategies to secure strategic relationships after consultation with relevant authorities of the College.
The successful candidate will be responsible in the following:
- To assist in coordinating links and network activities of government organizations, private sector business interest, non-profit and educational institutions;
- To evaluate availability of Partnership commitments and maintain up-to-date records of available resources.
- To assist the Partnerships and Links coordinator in networking with national, international, non-profit organization, private sector and educational institutions for future program development for the interest of the College;
- To assist the coordinator in tracking progress of existing links and partnerships and assess the development and comprehensive internationalization of the college and its members; v. To assist the coordinator in collecting and verifying information on potential links and partnership prior College’s engagement;
- To collaborate with coordinator and marketing team to align goals set with new and existing links and partnerships
- To deliver great experience when working with our customers as you will be representing College Corporate brand and you will be our partner’s internally liaison officer;
- To assist the coordinator in developing and marketing strategic internationalization partnerships that increase international student enrollment and staff exchange programmes
- To assist the coordinator to promote the international opportunities for our students and staff for fellowships plan and facilitate guest lecturers’ sessions and workshops for students, and staff
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinker;
- Networking aptitude;
- Attention to details;
Required Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or Marketing or similar relevant field; ii) Possession of English Language Procifiency Certificate will be added advantage.
Duration of Engagement
The successful applicant will be hired for a period of 6 months. The start date is immediately. The position is located in Dar es Salaam.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their covering letter, CV, academic certificate and transcripts to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
The closing date for receiving application will be 21st February, 2022 at 16.00 hours (East African Time).